||[May. 29th, 2011|10:45 pm]
- So at long last, I have handed in my resignation. I don't know how it's really been taken, we had the usual dramatics, and some people making a fuss, but at the end of the day this is the only way to get experience I can use later. I start my new job on the 20th of June. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm hoping to do well. Admittedly I can't wait for my semi-rest week.|
- I'm doing a report that...works. I normally can't write essays or reports and things without going wildly off tangent. This time? This time I'm doing it right. I'm semi-excited about this, and hope RHP is okay with it. They've seen it all before of course, but not like this! (hell, they even asked me to illustrate it!)
- I really suck at still life.
- Of late I am writing some really, really messed up stuff. It's in context, so it makes sense, but I'm wondering where this comes from. I say it a lot with fic - is this a reaction to what's already been written, an attempt to say I'm better at it and more plausible, or is this fiction for fiction's sake? Torturing characters is interesting because that way we see more of what a character can do; but I keep wondering if I'm going too far. Ugh.
- At the moment, original work sits very interestingly. If my calculations are right with my script, I'm looking at a comic of roughly 230 pages. This is the minimum because I know I have some serious fight and action scenes later on that don't require dialogue. Now if only I could remember to make my thumbnails clearer so I didn't have to go over them with my WAT face.